- New Ideas Forum
New Ideas Forum
Do you have a business or a business idea and cant quite get it to the level of desired prosperity or profitability? Join us as we bring a panel of experts to you to ask the tough questions that will help you get Unstuck and successful. Find the secret to securing investors by actually speaking to small business investors. This program is FREE and open to the public. There will be a dream team drawing that will provide three companies 30 days of FREE direct access and counsel from all of the panel experts.
Thank You, to all who attended the New Ideas Forum on September 21st!
Thank you for attending the New ideas Forum: Small & Minority Business Edition. We were excited to see over 150 business owners present and actively participating in the powerful discussion covering business set-up, finance, and even taking personal inventory of your actions as a business owner and NOT an Idea holder.
- Damien Gorham, Mechanics & Farmers Bank
- Phil Barnhill, East Market Street Development
- Dr Love Crossling, Greensboro Human Relations
- Kathi Lester, Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Janine Bineyard, Hanesbrand (accountant)
- Commissioner Ray Trapp, Guilford County Board of Commission
- Karen Schaede, Law Offices of Connors & Morgan
- Gerry McCants, Minority Business Accelorator program
- Councilwoman Sharon Hightower, District 1 Greensboro
In preparation for the next community forum, you may send us your questions that you’d like to see addressed by using the form below: